BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking through the net ,there seems to be unlimited dress up kits and accessories for most Jap bikes ,but not too much as far as aftermarket dress up parts for the new GTs. Does anyone know of any links to any sights for GTs? I dont mean to bling it up or turn it into a street fighter look or anything, but maybe a few touches here or there. Anything available to customize it?

·
Registered
232 Posts
It's just too new for much aftermarket anything, but have you looked at what's out there for the K-S? Some nice flame decals would be way cool :rotf: .
Greg

·
Registered
838 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ive had a look through the links and didnt know there were so many aftermarket bits available for the GTs. I will put some of the links in my favourites box to check out later.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
BMW has some neat pannier/sidebag protectors that mount under the side bags so that should you put them down the bottoms don't scuff. I have them on mine . . . I think they look good, but that's opinion.

Truth is tho', still not gonna put them down...who wants scuffed bag protectors showing. So, they just bling right now, but BMW 'approved' bling.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Those bullet hole decals are always "the bomb" :rotf:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts