BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
I'm having a problem bleeding my rear brakes. There is no air in the brake caliber but i'm finding it difficult getting all the air out of the Abs System. When I'm pumping the foot brake could i be putting air into the system through the foot brake system as a seal could be at fault? or is it in the ABS system. There are no signs of leaks in the area??? Can some help. Bleed the front brake in the same manor and no issue.Bleeding the ABS system first at all times. :confused:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
FlyingDuck said:
Unmount the caliper. Hang it from the frame with some string so that any air in system has an upward route from the modulator the whole way to the bleed valve. Also make sure the hose from the reservoir to the master cylinder isn't pinched.
Cheers will give this a go tomorrow many thanks.. :clap:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bleeding brakes rear K75 rt

Ok guys, i've hung up the rear calipers so that the air contained would go to the highest position. I have bleed the calipers ( still Hanging) but i still have air in the pressure vessel ?? am i doing something wrong??? can you help. No leaks any where in the system and refurbished the master cylinder. ??????? :dunno: :dunno:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts