BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No I havent dropped my 98' k1200rs yet. But while re-installing the turn signals the little spring clips lost their grip. Anyone have any ideas where to get just the clips not the inner mounting plate that I just spent $30 for, at the local jeweler oops i mean bmw dealer.

·
Registered
264 Posts
I'm going to try to make some replacements on the lathe out of delrin within the next month. I'll post photos if I'm successful. (I usually am.) Cheers, Jerry

·
Registered
166 Posts
let me know if you're successful and want to sell some!

Bob

·
Registered
57 Posts
Stephejl said:
I'm going to try to make some replacements on the lathe out of delrin within the next month. I'll post photos if I'm successful. (I usually am.) Cheers, Jerry
Yeah, I need a dozen too!

·
Registered
146 Posts
I would like to purchase some also.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Based on the number of replies I need to get working on this as soon as possible. Sounds like it would even be worth making some special tooling if I need to. I have 6 steering knuckles to make for my neighbor's 4WD business and then I'll get on making them. I'll have to do a little testing first before I send them off to you guys. And of course as a working single dad my time is limited so be a little patient and I'll get back to you here with progress reports.

Thanks,
Jerry

1 - 8 of 8 Posts