no relation to the commonly accepted definition of the word
as you know it. :)

You can NOT make time on the BRP.

You CAN have a good time trying.

tim

· no power in the 'verse can stop me
1,115 Posts
DanGreene052 said:
I guess everyone knows by now, but we have conflict. N GA rally is the same weekend as Peaks of Otter. Decisions, decisions.
It doesn't really matter when a rally is scheduled, there will ALWAYS be a conflict
with something else.

tim

· no power in the 'verse can stop me
1,115 Posts
kennyg said:
I live in California, can anyone tell me how long it would take to ride to Blue Ridge Parkway Rally at the Peaks of Otter...... Can someone point me in the right direction?
Dayam, dude.That's gotta be in the neighborhood of 2,500 miles one way.

Not that there's anything wrong with that :)

Travel time alone, by interstate will take you probably 4 days in each direction.
That leaves you with two or three days at the rally, and as long as you're in the
neighborhood ( releatively speaking, of course ) you may as well block out another three days for traveling the length of the BRP and then sampling Deals Gap and the Cherohala
Skyway on your way back west.

So, that's at least two weeks of vacation there.

Then, you gotta figure on at least a set of tires somewhere along the way. Ideally, getting them when you arrive at the BRPRally would be best, giving you fresh rubber for all of those good roads at the rally and directly after.

I like what you're planning....it shows that you understand what these bikes are all about.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.