BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a little info. I called Peaks of Otter today to inquire about getting rooms for the rally in May. The lady said the rooms are all taken by the BMW group. My questions is this: has all the rooms actually been spoken for or did we just reserve a block for us to call in on a first come basis. The lady would have taken my charge card and given me a room but I did not want to do it if I was taking a room away from someone else. If anyone knows the plan could you please let me know.
Bruce

·
Registered
528 Posts
If you can get a room, do it. They won't give someone else's room to you.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I recently cancelled my room so there should be some available. I will miss the Peaks get together, but can't miss the N. GA rally. Choices, choices. I guess we will have our parkway tour on the way to Vermont in July.

·
Registered
110 Posts
It is sponsored by the N. Ga BMW club, mostly Atlanta folks, and is held in Hiwassie(sp?) Ga at the Bald Mt. Campground. Typical BMW club rally, but right in the middle of some of the best twisties in the country. Excellent riding in all directions. They have a listing in the ON and OTL mags.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts