BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I have autocom system installed on my K12GT and all works acceptably. I am using my Honda Helix for a week trip and do NOT wish to remove autocom but have mounted Zumo. What I want to do is get a cable/adapter or whatever to plug into the Zumo to listen to Music and turn information, no speaking. This cable should hook into my helmet plug that I use on the autocom setup as I have their speakers etc installed in the helmet.

Of course, I depart this Sunday so I hope to find one quickly.

Thanks for your ear.

:boom:

·
Addict-oholic
1,428 Posts
Your best bet is to get a set of earplugs that will plug into the Zumo. I assume you will be listening to the music from the sd card in the Zumo. I do this plus use the bluetooth to listen for incoming phone calls. I then stop to make a call back. I do not have a mike and I don't want to be distracted actually talking on the phone. At least I can see who is calling and take approbriate action, such as immediately stopping to call the wife back !!!!!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Larry,
Thanks for your input. That is my backup plan.
Since my initial post I fund that Aerostitch has produce #3900 which is an Intercom System Adapter that may do the trick. Looks to interface with the Autocom and zumo/iPod. Ordered one and will see.
:popcorn:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.