·
Looking for better limits...
5,163 Posts

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Razel said:
I'll ask the upper admins, but I didn't notice any sections floating off on their own this weekend. Wasn't logged in all the time, but went through all the forums at least twice a day.
G'day Razzel.
Certainly failed to load at times over the last 2 days (on my computer anyway).

Best wishes mate.

Ken.

·
Registered
52 Posts
You probably were not logged-in. Guests are not allowed access to the CAMPFIRE and HUMOR forums. So, if you ever notice those "missing", look in the upper right and make sure you are still logged on.

This has "caught" quite a few, even LOCUS when he was still an admin and visiting this board. The reason it is catching people is because what a guest can view has changed. When k-bikes was originally setup, guests could only see a few forums w/o registering, so, it WAS obvious when you were not logged-in.

Someone finally understood that this was not the way to run a website (because he read about the benefits of allowing more access on another website) and made the changes.

Randy

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Randy.
If is ever happens again, I'll check to see if I'm logged in, but normally both my work and home computer have the cookies already loaded. Just a glitch I s'pose at my end. Not an issue.

Best wishes mate.

Ken.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
baytown said:
What's happened to the Campfire area on this list?

Campfire. If ya weren't so damn occupied drinking VB ya would have gone and got some wood for the damn fire and it would still be going!!

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Papilio said:
Campfire. If ya weren't so damn occupied drinking VB ya would have gone and got some wood for the damn fire and it would still be going!!
Sorry Pap mate.
I'm a sensitive new age Boags drinker!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts