BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So after 12 years of service, my trusty honda is about to go belly up....I'm thinking about going with a subaru wrx wagon....

what do all the other k1200s owners drive when not on 2 wheels?

·
Registered
32 Posts
New car

If you had good luck w/ the Honda, consider another one. Can't beat them. Note: most, if not all the Hondas for sale here are made here. The Subaru is a cool car. If I lived in a place where it snowed, I would consider one. That said, I really don't have an eye for cars anymore. The bikes and Chevy trucks haul me around.

·
Registered
288 Posts
BMW MZ4...just rolled out this spring, lots of bang for the bucks, 0-60 in the high 4's, and never thought I'd say this, but it's as much fun as my bikes.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Just bought a Toyota Prius Hybrid.

It's an odd looking thing that gets about 60 mpg when using fuel, and a zillion miles on electricity, silently and pollution free!

The S is fast and eats tires and gas like wild.
The Prius, an alter ego to the S makes up for all that gluttony!

·
Registered
214 Posts
gan1hck said:
So after 12 years of service, my trusty honda is about to go belly up....I'm thinking about going with a subaru wrx wagon....
what do all the other k1200s owners drive when not on 2 wheels?
It's easy to tell you what kind of car 4 wheel car we drive but what good is that? Much harder to make a recommendation as to what you may want to purchase and drive next. Just too many unknown personal variables.

If I was wealthy and looking for a new car, I'd be considering one of these and saving the gas for my motorcycle habit:
http://www.teslamotors.com/index.php?js_enabled=1

·
Registered
4 Posts
The wife drives a brand new Jetta GLI and I toodle along in a 2001 Camaro SS with a little over 430 hp. I have a serious need for speed!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
BSBG said:
I had a WRX wagon, loved it so much I bought an STI.

Reliable, fast, and great in the snow (but not on the stock all seasons).
i wanted the STI .....or a Cayman S...but wife says tooo small (2 small children)...and house isn't big enough for more cars.

·
Registered
431 Posts
I spent all my money on my K1200S so I drive:

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts