BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm finding it a bit difficult sourcing a good cell phone mount for my 07' K1200S.

If you found a great one, that mounts on our bulky handle bars, please provide make/model and possibly a picture of the setup.

Thanks

·
Registered
24 Posts

I use RokForm. Comes with a case specific to your phone. It’s rock solid super fantastic best accessory on my bike.

·
Registered
2009 BMW K1300GT
406 Posts
I use a Techmount on a K1300GT

·
Registered
42 Posts
Check Pirate’s Lair. Jerry sells a GPS mount that should work on a phone. I use one for my Navigator on my K1300S.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Speak to Bob, lovely guy.
All you need for the neatest (but certainly not the cheapest) cellphone mount solution. Just bought a K13s on a '16 plate 9k miles that already had the ball mount in the headstock tube. Bought the short arm and the phone case. Quality product, looks factory fitted and rock solid. Like it so much just ordered the GoPro adapter so I can record if needs be.
If you ride with a tank bag you'll need the long arm adapter.

These are the products Bob uses
but the clever bit is his bespoke product that sits where your BMW badge covering the head tube currently is.
Makes one specifically to fit most models, very neat.

Sorry, don't have a pic to post, will take one and post soon.

Cheers!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Ram mounts have a mount for just about any situation you can come up with. Personally, I went with the mount that installs right over the clutch or brake fluid reservoir. Peak Design just came out with a line that looks promising as well, although I haven't personally tried it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts