BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All.

I just got done installing the Centech AP-2 on my 2007 K1200GT and it could not have gone better. I ran across this company, Excel Cycle Werks in Illinois on the AdvRider forum and their premade kit, specifically for the K1200GT, made this install a breeze. Not only was the kit all set up, there were step by step instructions on where and how to install and where to splice into, for the trigger, etc.

I highly recommend this kit. Worth every dime I paid.

Check it out here. Centech Wiring Kits

·
Registered
677 Posts
Yes, the Centech is a great unit. I put one on my R1200GSA and love it.

·
Premium Member
1,397 Posts
The Centech AP-2 is popular and well-made. They also make a similar AP-1, where the circuits must be the same - choose either switched or unswitched (or buy two).

Fuzeblocks makes a popular motorcycle fuse block, called the FZ-1. Unlike the Centech, the FZ-1 has a built-in relay for switched circuits. It is a single unit, including the relay. The FZ-1 was designed by Curt Gran, a well known long distance rider who understood what riders really want and need. (Disclaimer: Curt Gran was a friend to many riders, including me.)

FUZEBLOCKS.COM

There are pros and cons to both brands of fuse block. Whichever you choose, I am sure it will be a good choice for you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts