BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you need tires and if you have a Cycle Gear store in your town, this week's "manager specials" includes all tires 25% off.

I just scored a set of Pilot Road 2's for $267 out the door. Sweet. I almost bought another set of RoadSmarts, which would have been about $223 out the door, but hey, why not take full advantage and get the fine wine for the price of a regular 6-pack.

·
Registered
230 Posts
You could also order them from Southwest Moto tire out of Tucson and paid $258 with no tax and FREE SHIPPING as long as you order at least 2 tires. So far they have the best tire prices I have seen day in and day out.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
keithb said:
You could also order them from Southwest Moto tire out of Tucson and paid $258 with no tax and FREE SHIPPING as long as you order at least 2 tires. So far they have the best tire prices I have seen day in and day out.
Yeah, I bought my last set of tires at swmototires.com They are top notch for sure.

I'm not sure how you are coming up with $258. I'm seeing $164.95 for a Pilot Road 2 170/60ZR-17 rear and $131.95 for a 120/70ZR-17 front. That adds up to $296.90, or $29.80 more than I paid ($267.10)... out the door, taxes included, no shipping, etc.

You had me suffering from buyers remorse there for a minute.

Incidentally, I heard on another board that the owner of swmototires (Blaine?) sold his business to a local Honda shop as of December 15. It will be interesting to see if a dealership can maintain the low prices and level of service that we have enjoyed for so long. I will admit that the news of the sale caused me to hesitate a little when considering buying from swmoto right now. I mean, afterall, a Honda dealer?

·
Registered
230 Posts
I realized after reading your post I was getting my pricing as Pilot Road tires vs. Pilot Road 2's. Your pricing is correct. The price for PR2's is $297 OTD. I apologize for the mistake.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts