BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No idea what time it is in the real world.. I think we crossed 6 or 7 time zones to get here. Sleep/eat cycle is all f#@*ed up. and No.. this post isn't motorcycle related... just have a few minutes to kill before breakfast and they offer free internet access here at the resort ..

What I'd heard of BoraBora is true.. it's the most beautiful place on the face of the earth.. for once a place that lives up to the hype. It's like being in a dream.. In any direction you look it's breathtaking.. The bluest water I've ever seen.. polenesian(?) women are stunning... weather is perfect... Amber has been topless ever since we got here... Paradise..and tomorrow is my 50th birthday!!

See you guys soon...

I'll try to post a pic of where we are.. not sure if it'll work or not.. Will post pics when we return...

Posting from the South Pacific.. P out. Amber says hello...

·
Registered
38 Posts
happy birthday

Congratulations on making it through another year. You could not have picked a more beautiful place to celebrate. Also, acording to the most recent pole you are now a member of the majority and have your golden years to look forward to. Looking forward to some pic's from Bora Bora . Peter

·
Registered
68 Posts
Golden Years?

paw16550 said:
Congratulations on making it through another year. You could not have picked a more beautiful place to celebrate. Also, acording to the most recent pole you are now a member of the majority and have your golden years to look forward to. Looking forward to some pic's from Bora Bora . Peter
Bah! The only thing "golden" about these years is the color of some of the pills you have to take in the morning. You'll suffer from TMB and CRS and the cold will get you like never before. The *only* good thing about getting old is that you fall apart so slowly you don't harley notice it. :D :D

·
Registered
38 Posts
I have some pink ones blue ones, some white ones and some that are best described as probably doing more harm than good but I don't yet have any gold ones. The absolute best way I have come up with to get ride of the every day pains is to get on my bike and put as many miles on it that I can. Peter

·
Registered
57 Posts
Turning fifty

To Jerry,
The Cat In The Hat On Aging

I cannot see
I cannot pee
I cannot chew
I cannot screw
Oh, my God , what can I do?
My memory shrinks
My hearing stinks
No sense of smell
I look like hell
My mood is bad--can you tell?
My body's drooping
Have trouble pooping
The Golden Years have come at last
The Golder Years can kiss my ass

·
Registered
293 Posts
Time Out or Down Time

Piercingly clear days and water, sunshine, beautiful women, money and lust -- Good God Jerry you are actually on a morphine IV in intensive care.

Cheers
Lenz

·
Registered
27 Posts
Is that You, Jerry........

......standing on those boulders???

......."ship-wrecked"...or what??

Happy "BIG FIVE O", welcome in "Da Club..man!"

·
Registered
110 Posts
You young guys have all the fun!

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
I'm so glad to hear you're enjoying your vacation in Bora Bora.

Your AARP membership signup form will be ready upon your return home.

Oh, Happy Birthday and welcome to the Over-The-Hill Gang or the Olde Pharts Club.

:D

·
Telepathetic
440 Posts
Happy belated birthday. Welcome to the dark side, we have been waiting for you.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
A Pirate Looks at 50!!

Thanks for the birthday wishes, guys.. except for JAY!! Very kindly of you.. Yes.. had a great 50th birthday.. Guess it doesn't get much better.. arguably the most beautiful place on earth. This is what I was doing on the momentus day.. the 14th (pic below)... Weather was ideal.. food was to die for.. topless beauties everywhere... a good time was had by all. Still jeg lagged..

In case anyone is interested, I have posted our most excellent pics in our Pirates’ lair photo gallery at either
http://community.webshots.com/user/pirate0007
or
http://www.community.webshots.com/user/pirate0007

One of these links should work. The pics are in the first 3 albums. The first is Tahiti.. the second two are Bora Bora and are labeled accordingly. I left out most of the revealing pics of Amber topless to protect the innocent. Some of the shots turned out pretty good... Enjoy..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts