BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
25 Posts
Pathogen7 said:
Head to your local hardware store (Ace, Lowes, HomeDepot) and grab a couple hose clamps, all you need is screwdriver. These items ca be found in the plumbing area, most commonly used in junction of plastic water lines. I carry a spare disconnect and a set of clamps in my tool kit.
And of course… you KNOW that the screw style hose clamp is 100% stainless steel, right? FWIW… I do NOT want rust (from the non-stainless screw or "plate" ) in MY gas tank.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.