BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The shipper I contracted arrived a day early with the K1300GT I bought from an out of state dealer.

BONUS:
When I opened up the cases to retrieve the paperwork, each case contained a BMW interior bag. I was not expecting that!

·
Registered
2009 BMW K1300GT
372 Posts
Looks good. Is it black or dark blue? Who was the shipper?

·
Registered
2009 BMW K1300GT
372 Posts
It’s a dark grey metallic.
That doesn't look like a standard color. The BMW Granite Grey Metallic looks lighter. Must be the lighting.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That doesn't look like a standard color. The BMW Granite Grey Metallic looks lighter. Must be the lighting.
It's not a standard color. The previous owner had it painted. I saw one in my area that was very similar in color but, I didn't jump on it fast enough. I believe I have gotten a better deal with this one even with shipping because of the final price, interior bags, and it came with Motolights and a Garmin GPS in a tourtech mount. All the little things add up and I didn't know those Motolights are $500.

·
Registered
2009 BMW K1300GT
372 Posts
I transferred my Motolights from my RT when I sold it. I bought mine a long time ago, so they only cost about $375. From the photo, you look pretty tall so lowering pegs would be a good idea if you can find some.

·
Addict-oholic
1,416 Posts
K1300Gt needs highway pegs

They are a great addition on the bike. I cannot go long distances without them. You can get a set from Ken Estrada <[email protected]>. He custom makes several dozen a year according to demand.You need to contact him to order a set. they are $375.00. Mine are at his place for refurbishment as they are almost 10 years old from my 2009 K1300GT, dark blue metallic., now wintering in my garage after an oil change and new rubber installed in December.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts