BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howzit goin.

Well, I took my Black Beauty :bmw: down to the local bikers club last night.

Pretty much all these guys are into Harleys but they couldnt resist checkin out my Beemer, got heaps of positive comments on how good she looks.

When I rocked on out of there, even some of the ladies there had to come check out my KS.. Sweeeeet..

Going to go on a run with them in a few weeks time, then they'll see that not only does she look good, she goes pretty good too... hehehe... :yeah:

See ya's.. Have a good 1

·
Registered
58 Posts
kiwicuzzy said:
Howzit goin.

Well, I took my Black Beauty :bmw: down to the local bikers club last night.

Pretty much all these guys are into Harleys but they couldnt resist checkin out my Beemer, got heaps of positive comments on how good she looks.

When I rocked on out of there, even some of the ladies there had to come check out my KS.. Sweeeeet..

Going to go on a run with them in a few weeks time, then they'll see that not only does she look good, she goes pretty good too... hehehe... :yeah:

See ya's.. Have a good 1

Hey Jayce,

Always remember, when you see those guys on their great big, huge, enormous, shiney, chromey pieces of Harley sh......t, ALL THAT GLITTERS IS NOT GOLD :clap: :clap:

You only have to read comments from the USA convertees now hanging their legs over a BMW after years of boring themselves to tears on a Harley. If it's only about image then they can certainly have it!!

Take care for now and, mate, enjoy that Black Beauty.

John
2007 K12GT Graphite (and loving it) :dance: :dance:

·
Registered
187 Posts
Choice Bro!

It's always cooler to have something one-off. Those Harleys are so customised that they're actually conformists, aren't they? My K1200R in Auckland is pretty rare too. Not many around. Probably even fewer in Karatha!

Dave

1 - 4 of 4 Posts