BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello members

I just signed up on a few different K12S forums and wanted to say thanks for all of the input on the forum and the time everyone spends to pass along their knowledge and product reports. I just spoke to Ken at Evoluzione and orderd the Leo Vince carbon slip on and EVO race filter combo for my 06 K12S and I can't wait to hear and feel the difference. Ken and the other members of Evoluzione have impressed me so far with their willingness to spend time and answer my questions. They seem to be able to get it right the first time unlike many other businesses. I will report back after my ride this Sunday.

Regards,

Todd

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Here is my report.....

The bike sounds awesome! It has a simular sound to an F1 or Indy car when it gets above 3500 RPM. It pulls much harder in every gear and gets to the rev limiter quick. The one thing I do notice is some hesitation when I crack the throttle open at lower RPM and some snap, crackle, pop when I let off. I think the pop is normal when you put a pipe with out all the bends and cats in it though right? The EVO Airfilters are a great combo with a Leo Vince slip on and the noise the bike makes is very nice. I will try a reset on the ECU to see if it gets rid of the hesitation.

If any one has a Leo Vince Oval slip on in titanium or stainless I would be up for trading my carbon fiber if there is an interest. The carbon color doesn't look as good as the silver on my Blue and White bike in my opinion. PM me if you are interested.

Todd

1 - 2 of 2 Posts