BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
Decided its time to part ways with my flying brick, I have had this bike for approx 4-5 years now. Famous O ring that leaks oil onto clutch has been addressed, brake flush will need to be done again this coming season. I installed Ohlins front and rear on the bike about 3 years ago, has lowering pegs and riser extensions that I got from Pirate's. Also included is a BMW bike cover, BMW tank bag, CooCase top rear case. Has a GPS mount above the gauge cluster, also has RAM mounts cell phone holder and a cup holder ! I also have a Laminar lip installed on the comfort screen. Police issue K-RS front fairing extensions. Has a HID light installed, also upgraded the dash lights to nice white LEDs so you can actually see something. Clear front turn signals from the K-GT and dark lens on rear turn signals from Verholden.

Obviously all the standard K-RS stuff, cruise, heated grips, ABS etc etc.Bike has about 47K miles on it, all fluids are changed once a year - engine oil more often as needed (Rotella with OEM filters). Has had plugs done along with PCV hoses, air filter, fuel filter about 5K miles ago. Tires have at least one more season on them. Pilot Road 2s with plenty of life left on them

Reason for sale, my job has me working crazy amounts of hours which leaves very little time for riding or anything. On top of it the commute to work is not bike friendly. Plus I might be getting relocated to EU for work which means the bike will not see much use.

6800 OBO.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts