BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I cannot find B width motorcycle boots anywhere. All boots in the shops are D width. I am getting tired of hearing "why don't you try two pair of socks?" I found one brand online that said B width but when I tried them on they were not as advertised. Any Ideas?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Throttle Jockey
1,718 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Narrow boots = Narrow feet = big ??!!?

siclmn,

I have narrow feest as well, so I know what it's like trying to find a boot that doesn't feel like it's got room for another foot......

Anyway, I don't have any specific links for you, but have you tried any primarily European companies/manufacturers? I have found they tend to be a bit narrower on the foot that other brands.

My current boot is a BMW boot (my wife calls them my Star Trek boots - they kinda look like the ones that Capt. Kirk, et al. used to wear).

The next boot I may end up with is the Rev'It! one:
http://revitusa.net/acatalog/Boot_Collection.html

I'm not sure of their widths, but you may be able to talk to them about it....

Good luck!
alow

·
Registered
36 Posts
Revits

I'm wearing the Revit Fusion, fits my narrow feet fairly well, high quality, reasonable price. Don't think they come in multiple widths though.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Finding Narrow Boots

I have an `A' width foot and spent a lot of time trying to find a boot that fit well, was very comfortable, armoured, gave maximum protection, waterproof, was cool in the summer and warm during cold weather. I've worn my Sidi Vertebra Tepor Boots for 2 years now.
(this boot is also available in a non-waterprof version) They are terrific, and still look like new. I wear a Size 9 shoe but found the 8.5 Sidi boot fit perfectly. I use shoe trees to keep them fitting properly. They are waterproof but breath and they were purchased at Cycle World here in Toronto. I did an online search and found a dealer who has good pictures and details of them.

http://www.motonation.com/subcategory.asp?cid=3

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well I finally found some $400 Sidi boots that don't slop on my foot. They have a buckle that goes over the bridge of my foot. I must really tighten it down for it to work. The problem now is that the sole of the boot is so thin that I can't reach the ground very well so they are at the shoemaker and he is building up the sole with another inch and a half sole. They are going to look like platform boots now.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts