BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Baytown I knew there was a reason you have not been on the site. Darwin RAAF must have just as many damn toads as Garbutt RAAF

The Darwin branch of the RSPCA says only two cane toads have been handed in so far in exchange for free beer.

The male toads were handed in yesterday morning.

The RSPCA's Lindsay Wilkinson says he is pleased people have not tried to pass off toads collected before the free beer offer.

"If people just turned up with cane toads you'd have to think they were hanging on to their cane toads," he said.

"I think by tomorrow and the next day it will start to build up as people go out and find the cane toads."

·
Registered
636 Posts
G'day Pap.
Nah, been cleaning up following Larry. Our property is a bit of a mess (tree damage to our house etc), and we lost the front verandah on the house on the beach.
Spent yesterday with a chain saw, and organising relief manning for Innisvale.
It's amazing the difference 65kms can make. Townsville had bugger all problems, we had the hell blown out of us, and 100kms up the road isn't there anymore!

Best wishes from wet and windy Nth QLD.

Ken.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good luck

Well that adds a new meaning to ASDIP huh ?(name of friends boat)

Sure hope you get it all together soon, got an 08S but I am a bit too far away to help, used it recently to help someone down here with a similiar problem.

Season is fast coming to an end so you should be okay now. Best wishes

·
Registered
80 Posts
Larry

Hi Ken,
Hoping all is well with you.
Been watching the news and it looks pretty ugly there in places.
My mate is an electrician (also) and he was talking today about taking some leave and coming up your way for relief work. I guess there is plenty to do for a while.
Stay well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts