BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for good condition black front seat.
Any for sale arround? I need the one with two hooks. Photo attached.

I need to have it sent to Chile

Thanks!!

Andrés.
s-l1600.jpg

·
Registered
1976 R75/6-1983 R80RT-1986 R80RT-1990 K1 ABS-2009 K1300GT
19 Posts
Anyone? Can't find one on ebay...
Hi Andres I believe this is the longest of long shots but.... I have a Russell Day-Long set for sale up here in Ontario, Canada in a town called Brampton. These seats sit much higher than a stock K1300Gt seat set. The guy I bought this bike from was 5' 10" I am selling because I am 5' 4" and I could not touch my toes on the ground when I bought it this past December. I lowered the bike suspension 3 inches and bought a Low, Black, Heated stock seat set, AND sliced out a 1 1/2 inch slab of foam from under the driver seat heater pad. Bike is 6" lower than stock on low position on ESA rear shock. Never hurts to ask. Link:
BMW K1300Gt Russell Day-Long All Black Leather heated seats | Other | Mississauga / Peel Region | Kijiji

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Andres I believe this is the longest of long shots but.... I have a Russell Day-Long set for sale up here in Ontario, Canada in a town called Brampton. These seats sit much higher than a stock K1300Gt seat set. The guy I bought this bike from was 5' 10" I am selling because I am 5' 4" and I could not touch my toes on the ground when I bought it this past December. I lowered the bike suspension 3 inches and bought a Low, Black, Heated stock seat set, AND sliced out a 1 1/2 inch slab of foam from under the driver seat heater pad. Bike is 6" lower than stock on low position on ESA rear shock. Never hurts to ask. Link:
BMW K1300Gt Russell Day-Long All Black Leather heated seats | Other | Mississauga / Peel Region | Kijiji
Thank you very much! But it's not what I'm looking for.

Thanks again.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts