Dual ABS
Heated Grips
Akropovic Carbon Fiber Muffler
Power Commander V (5) Custom install with add-on Autotune kit and O2 sensor
2nd intake opened and dual K&N filters
Tires:
Front 85% tread remaining
Rear: New
Cee Bailey Sport Windshield (stock windshield included also)

Dealer serviced and adult owned. It has all the up to date service performed and Technical Service Bulletin/recall replacements complete. It's running better than a new stock bike especially with the Autotune Powercommander. This device is used for smoother running and driveability, not necessarily to add power. Unparalleled performance - if you don't know - read about it. It's making about 175HP. New front EBC brake pads. I upgraded to a Silverstar headlamp for brighter and whiter light. It also has a trickle charger provision and USB plug up front for power during long rides/trickle for storage. Just serviced at local BMW dealer - oil change, brake fluid flush, new Bridgestone BattleAx rear tire. It's condition is as striking as the images suggest. There is evidence that it has been ridden, but it's extremely clean and runs perfectly. You would be hard pressed to find a nicer and better outfitted K1200R. BTW, sooo much better than a K1200S - More comfortable riding position, better gearing, every ones jaw drops when you pull up. What a hoot!

Sorry, I will not be allowing rides unless I am holding the cash. $8900

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts