BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS 2008 K1200S Colorado $8000

2008 BMW K1200S located in Colorado

Original owner, title in hand. 31,000 miles ordered with ABS, computer, heated grips, factory luggage and center stand. Maintenance as well as factory recalls are current. New Pirelli Angel GT tires. It lives in a heated garage. $8000!

Upgrades include: Rick Mayer saddle for a 190 pound rider, 1” Heli-bars anodized in black to match switchgear, double bubble windscreen, Throttlemeister cruise control in anodized black to match switchgear and factory BMW luggage and center stand

In addition, I’ve made some other cosmetic changes….

This motorcycle started life as a Silver bike with yellow wheels, yellow stickers and accents from the factory. Yellow wheels and accents professionally powder coated black. I also sent off the other miscellaneous silver bits to powder coat to match the existing black engine cases and switch gear. Custom Remus exhaust. ( I called the factory in Europe and had them make me an ALL BLACK version of their K1200S exhaust with badge delete), smoked signal lenses, fender eliminator, black anodized fuel cap and replaced plastic slide in gear shifter with roller bearings for more precise shifting.

I have all the original paperwork, books, receipts, keys, maintenance records, services and oil changes from day 1. I’ve done several oil changes myself with receipts for the oil and filters. All major services, updates and factory recalls have been done by the dealer.

Email for more photos. File size too large for thread. Perfect time of year for a fly and ride. I'll pick you up at airport and get you on your way.

email questions to [email protected]

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts