BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to unload my K1200RS due to incoming child number two, love to ride but have no time anymore. Here is my Craigs ad:
http://denver.craigslist.org/mcy/4475902912.html

Looking to sell my 99 K1200RS with 60+K. Rear main seal done at Bavarian Motor Works (1400$) , 60k service done last year (750$). New metzlers last year as well with less the 500 miles on them (300$). Has a Stay tune Exhaust with noise reducer, I like it without the reducer. It has the peg lowering kit and the handle bars raised (meant for taller riders in more neutral position). Two windshields available in ok condition (scratches from being well used): Aeroflow tall windshield (currently installed) with impossible to find hardware (willing to sell separately, unsure of price) .

Tinted stock BMW windshield. Two hardbags in usuable condition, some light scratches and one got some road rash from riding on the tire (previous owner), it was sealed and is waterproof but no longer locks due to stupid orange tab being broken. Left side handbag in good condition with just some light scratches from being moved around the garage, keyed to ignition. It does have heated grips, they are well worn, but there is a replacement non-heated grip that comes with it. It also has the cheap cruise control on the side of the throttle.

Needs: Fork seals at some point, an oil change which I plan on soon.Right panel has scratches from being tipped in the garage by previous owner (1000$ new and painted from BMW) 3800$ for bike.

Accessories which can be sold with or without the bike, willing to deal if person buys with bike:

K1200Gt seat with heated core, no rips or tears 100$ (will come with bike, no additional cost if not sold)

Seargent seat small blemish on seat. 350$

Two windshields available in ok condition (scratches from being well used) :

Aeroflow tall windshield (currently installed) with impossible to find hardware. (OBO)

Clymer manual and BMW tech manual.

Tank bag, needs new padding underneath. Tends to scratch the tank. Included with bike

I wouldn't sell, but feel that since I have a second kid on the way, I will be riding even less then I do now with one kid. Time to find a hobby the whole family can enjoy. Open to offers, willing to part with accessories. email works best cause I work nights.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts