BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know its been touched on before..... Everyone else get these "actual notices" from BMW about the fuel strip? Just got mine in the mail Friday. Bottom line- full reimbursement if you had it done at a BMW dealer. Reimbursement for the part only if you had it done elsewhere. 12 year warranty on the strip. Contact your dealer with the notice for reimbursement.............now I just have to find what pile of papers the receipt is in.

·
Registered
62 Posts
moymurfs said:
I know its been touched on before..... Everyone else get these "actual notices" from BMW about the fuel strip? Just got mine in the mail Friday. Bottom line- full reimbursement if you had it done at a BMW dealer. Reimbursement for the part only if you had it done elsewhere. 12 year warranty on the strip. Contact your dealer with the notice for reimbursement.............now I just have to find what pile of papers the receipt is in.
Haven't received a letter yet... BMW did reimburse me for the fuel strip I paid for back in May/June, which I promptly gave back to the dealer for luggage protectors...

·
Registered
104 Posts
moymurfs said:

can you scan the letter and post it on the thread?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts