BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, has anyone put any brand full exhaust system on there bike WITH a factory centerstand? :confused: :confused: :confused: I really want to go with a full system but have to have a centerstand. If you have please let me know what brand and did you have to mod anything for it to fit?? Ken at evo thinks the ankrapovic would fit but I would like to be sure before spending the $$$

·
Registered
236 Posts
full system/centerstand

2xm3 said:
Hello, has anyone put any brand full exhaust system on there bike WITH a factory centerstand? :confused: :confused: :confused: I really want to go with a full system but have to have a centerstand. If you have please let me know what brand and did you have to mod anything for it to fit?? Ken at evo thinks the ankrapovic would fit but I would like to be sure before spending the $$$
So far as I know you aren't going to be able to have it both ways. Full system won't work with the centerstand. Most of us are happy with just putting a can on, me w/Remus. Like you I want the c/s so a full system was out of consideration.

Doug

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks Doug i'm starting to think you are correct.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts