BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
European Motorcycle Accessories (www.ema-usa.com). Seems like a good place to buy tires and have 'em mounted, especially since they are so close to my home, and I feel a lot more comfortable having them mount my tires instead of Cycle Gear. BTW, they charge only $15/wheel if you bring them your wheels off the bike.

I plan to go there for my next set of tires.

·
Registered
186 Posts
detour said:
European Motorcycle Accessories (www.ema-usa.com). Seems like a good place to buy tires and have 'em mounted, especially since they are so close to my home, and I feel a lot more comfortable having them mount my tires instead of Cycle Gear. BTW, they charge only $15/wheel if you bring them your wheels off the bike.

The site didn't open for me. I'll keep trying. Thats great, I'll look into that when I need tires.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Try this out - http://www.ema-usa.com/

My browser (Opera) pointed out that he had an illegal character in his web address - the close parenthesis was part of the link! Since I no longer can simply edit his post, I had to add one to correct it. BTW....just typing in www.ema-usa.com also works, the above was a copy and paste from the website.

Randy

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Try this URL instead

detour said:
European Motorcycle Accessories (www.ema-usa.com. Seems like a good place to buy tires and have 'em mounted, especially since they are so close to my home, and I feel a lot more comfortable having them mount my tires instead of Cycle Gear. BTW, they charge only $15/wheel if you bring them your wheels off the bike.

My browser picks up the right paren when I click on the URL in my original post. I fixed it above.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts