BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fellow riders!

Leon here with digitalbrushes.com. I'm a vendor here that produces motorcycle graphic design apparel. Many of you have purchased from me and thank you. I'm just wondering, would anyone be interested in having a cloth, maybe canvas, banner that has a very nice Motorcycle, Model specific graphic design on a 18" or 24" X 48" Banner? It would also have four brass gromets in the corners to hang it up. It would be pretty weather proof also. Could be used at Rallys, Partys, Campouts or in the garage.

I'm thinking of calling them " Garage Banners" What do you think? Also, what would you pay? Keep in mind that they will be very nice quality.

Look forward to your replys,

Leon

·
"DELIVERS"
870 Posts
Could you do it on an individual basis with a furnished high resolution image file?

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Yes, It would depend on a couple of things. One, the image would have to be pretty high resolution, 4 megapixels at minimum. Also, I would have to see it before I would commit to doing it. Because every image regardless of resolution, can be totally different. I'm pretty proficient with photoshop. But some times, depending on the image, even photoshop can't do it's miracles.

If you would like, email me the jpeg file and I'll evaluate it and let you know. You can PM me and we can talk about it more after I see the image.

Had to edit this. Happy Birthday Milkman!

Leon

·
Registered
764 Posts
southerndude said:
Hello fellow riders!

Leon here with digitalbrushes.com. I'm a vendor here that produces motorcycle graphic design apparel. ... graphic design on a 18" or 24" X 48" Banner? It would also have four brass gromets in the corners to hang it up. It would be pretty weather proof also. Could be used at Rallys, Partys, Campouts or in the garage.

Leon
How about one with Beemer engines - airhead, flying brick, oilhead, F650, new K and new F800? All or a few or a selection? :bmw:

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
May have forgot.

CA1200 said:
I would be interested in a banner as discussed earlier.

Jeff, I'm sure I missed something here. Exactly what are you reffering to when you say,
"I would be interested in a banner as discussed earlier" You can PM me if you want.

Sorry, I maybe having a Florida moment!

Leon

·
Registered
848 Posts
I talked to you via e mail about banners. you are the same guy that made the shirts arent you?
i talked about a Buell banner and how it would be nice to have a BMW one.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I would be interested. I have no idea what something like that costs. Have you made any that you could post some pics?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts