BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my wife bought me this built-in door opener for my kgt. says it will work on bmw, but i had my doubts. well, went to daytona today, the guys there put that badboy in, and viola! when i drive into my driveway, i just hit my left turn signal, follow with my right turn signal, and the garage door opens like magic! it is the boss...........next toy......a tomtom rider.

·
"DELIVERS"
870 Posts
Another option is the EZG.....mounted the waterproof button in one of the holes on the steering head....doesn't involve any existing wiring.....also works great.
http://www.jollytec.com/

·
Registered
346 Posts
Garage Opener

I must be old school . I just put an opener in my jacket pocket . I press the button and holly _____ my door opens also.
Couldn't resist ..

·
Registered
896 Posts
I got a mini garage door opener.. it's about the size of a car remote, I think Aerostich sells them. Works great.

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Billy_B57 said:
I must be old school . I just put an opener in my jacket pocket . I press the button and holly _____ my door opens also.
Couldn't resist ..
Yeah, but it's just one more thing you have to remember to bring and the older I get the more I forget. Besides, the wife's Volvo has buttons on the visor that open the door, why can't my BMW?

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
cousi said:
Cool!
Where can we find these?
Bill's wife sees the turn signals flash in the driveway and then she opens the garage door. But, he's happy with his new toy.
Bruce C

·
Registered
57 Posts
Billy_B57 said:
Couldn't resist ..
I am even older school. I get off the bike, go inside and push up the garage door by hand.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts