BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Did you buy it?

I wonder if it has been stripped of the stuff that normally comes with it (and can be added for about $200) or something like that.

-hank

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No, I have a couple of friends that are going to buy it. I already have one. I read the description, I don't see that it is missing anything.

David

·
Registered
166 Posts
Yeah, I looked and looked and it looks the same to me.

Of course now I'm also looking at the 2720. ;)

I'm wondering how much better the screen is in daylight. Worth $250?

thanks,
hank

G

·
I bought one around Christmas from Amazon and it was the real deal with all the factory included items in a sealed package. It was B/O'd for a few days but received it w/no frieght in about 8 days from a vendor in Reno. I'd read other threads relative to the 2720 as it uses a hard (micro) drive which in a MC environment might be iffy. I like the idea of flash memory as I seem to lose hard drives with amazing regularity.The screen seems plenty bright but it hasn't seen high noon in summer (yet).
YMMV,
Logan

·
Registered
166 Posts
That's the 2620 that has the microdrive. The 2720 and2730 seem to be new models that use solid state memory. And a higher resolution screen that should be easier to view in daylight. But a user interface less convenient for a MC rider.

thanks,
hank

1 - 6 of 6 Posts