BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just came back from a trip to the Georgia Mts and Deals gap.Wonderfull roads,morning temps were a bit chili and the fog was dense,but it was dry which was good. Stayed in Blairsville,nice town but kinda boring.
This is a picture outside the hotel.

Visibility was horrible.

Fontana Dam

On top of the Dam

On the Dragon

Just a little cold

The Blue Ridge Parkway

The leaves were starting to turn

Can't wait to go back...............................

·
Registered
879 Posts
Deals's Gap

You guys there last Sunday? made my presense as well..was humbled by the fella on the 450 Motard try'n to pass me on the Outside!!

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Sorry I missed you guys - you were in my back yard. I had to blitz back to S FL to help da wife with Wilma cleanup. Got back yesterday around noon.

Anyway, it's absolutely GORGEOUS right now. Frost this morning but into the 70's by afternoon, leaves turning - I'm enjoying it while I can.

In any case, my plan is to be here the rest of the month if anyone wants to hook up.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
gkurtis,
Nice stuff... Can't wait to go back myself. Too bad it's so far from Tampa, ay Stephan?
You got that right, next time we will go up togther.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You guys there last Sunday? made my presences as well..was humbled by the fella on the 450 Motard try'n to pass me on the Outside!!
Those guys where all over the place tearing it up!!!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Looks great. One of the riders in in your photos looks like dave from the tampa bmw shop. I would love to ride the blue ridge mountains as well as go to canada in ride in the country. Thanks for sharing the photos.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts