Discussion Starter #1

·
Looking for better limits...
5,163 Posts

·
Registered
650 Posts
Now this is downright weird.

When I saw the original post at work and checked the Frappr map, my name wasn't there. Now, on my computer at home, all of a sudden I see a little dot that displays my username when I click on it!

What the.....??? :wtf

·
Looking for better limits...
5,163 Posts
carnadero said:
Now this is downright weird.

When I saw the original post at work and checked the Frappr map, my name wasn't there. Now, on my computer at home, all of a sudden I see a little dot that displays my username when I click on it!

What the.....??? :wtf
*mumble*
I dunno. The rules are obscure at this time. I have a home computer (don't we all) and a work computer (again...). I can access my work computer and it's right there. Home? Can't find it. There's a hitch in the git-a-long, but it's gonna take some time to find it.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
650 Posts
Razel said:
I dunno. The rules are obscure at this time. I have a home computer (don't we all) and a work computer (again...). I can access my work computer and it's right there. Home? Can't find it. There's a hitch in the git-a-long, but it's gonna take some time to find it.
Confirmed. I'm at work right now, and my marker is absent again. Very strange.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts