BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tires just arrived in the big brown van! Woohoo! Avons. And they look sweet! I can't wait to compare them to the stock B'Stones. Liners came for the sadllebags...much needed. Getting the 6K done tomorrow, and the ver 7.0 update. Pack tomorrow night, and be in northern GA by early Sat. evening! Nothing more exciting than a road trip. Especially on a new GT with fresh rubber and fresh oil.

CCR! Here I come! :ricky

·
Registered
68 Posts
messenger13 said:
Tires just arrived in the big brown van! Woohoo! Avons. And they look sweet! I can't wait to compare them to the stock B'Stones. Liners came for the sadllebags...much needed. Getting the 6K done tomorrow, and the ver 7.0 update. Pack tomorrow night, and be in northern GA by early Sat. evening! Nothing more exciting than a road trip. Especially on a new GT with fresh rubber and fresh oil.

CCR! Here I come! :ricky
Joe Joe....
have fun.... wish i could be there....
that meal i promised you is LONG overdue

·
Registered
838 Posts
Joe,

I am really looking forward to hearing your assessment of the V7 upgrade. Have a great trip you lucky shit. And as you, El Jeffe and others sit around with the Guiness think of us poor working sobs keeping the gears of the economy turning.

·
Registered
452 Posts
no doubt...

nothing more exciting!!

My next one is in October all the way to Vegas and then LA from New Orleans. I'll be riding on my free front Pirelli Corsa III.

Unless, of course, I give into my spirit of adventure and try to ride to Colorodo and see the mountains before the snow takes over. Hm....what would it take to get there..... :confused:

Ride smart,

Gravity

·
The Gov
660 Posts
Service manager at my dealer is a good rider and one of the long time CLASS instructors for Pridmore. He refers to Bridgestones as "rim protectors".

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SKIZIKS said:
Have a great trip you lucky shit. And as you, El Jeffe and others sit around with the Guiness think of us poor working sobs keeping the gears of the economy turning.
And I thank you. I thank you all. :)

·
I'm riding
1,339 Posts
I will be missing the SARCASM! :))

Enjoy your ride, Volcano of emotions!

Have a nice time and we are looking forward to your impressions. :))

·
Registered
68 Posts
grifscoots said:
I..... just..... cain't ..... stand it anymore.

I'm heading out, see y'all at CCR. Stopping at the Barber Motorcycle Museum Saturday, arriving CCR, the backway Sunday.

Vaya Con Dios!
how i wish that i could be there
i hope to hear lots of stories and see tons of pictures
please

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
grifscoots said:
Stopping at the Barber Motorcycle Museum Saturday...
Hey Grif! If you see a Big Boy . . . I mean a really BIG BOY walking around the museum, his name is 'Brooks'. He rides a V-Strom. Tell him Joe (Tony's brother) said "Hey!".

See ya at CCR! :)

·
The Gov
660 Posts
Damn, we aren't heading out until Monday, see you guys there on Tuesday. I love our puppies, but it sure is a PIA when we both want to take off on the bikes. The puppy sitters (my parents) arrive Sunday PM and 0'dark thirty Monday we are off for the BRP heading souf.

The couch potatoes:

·
Registered
68 Posts
and beautiful puppies they are :)

·
The Gov
660 Posts
And that she is, queen bitch.

I think I see some doggles and a hack in the future. They love to stick their heads out the sunroof.

·
Strafist
2,544 Posts
messenger13 said:
Hey Grif! If you see a Big Boy . . . I mean a really BIG BOY walking around the museum, his name is 'Brooks'. He rides a V-Strom. Tell him Joe (Tony's brother) said "Hey!".

See ya at CCR! :)
Do I need to run after saying you said, "hey"?:D

Lazing around in Meridian Mississippi. Averaged 72mph in a 10 hour ride. Not bad. Was going to ride all the way to Birmingham, but the museum doesn't open till 10 ayem and I need something to do till then. So, got a room at the Hampton, din din at Applebee's and reading the boards while watching.... the weather channel. Sign of age?

Got drenched 5 times, real hard, real quick, real nice! Dropped the temp quite nicely. Beautiful storm with lightning on that beeg bridge going into Baton Rouge.

No stoopid human tricks!!! But, traffic was a bear and the left hand lane hoggers extremely prolific. Man, how I wish we could split lanes!

·
Enthusiast
601 Posts
philspace said:
Damn, we aren't heading out until Monday, see you guys there on Tuesday. I love our puppies, but it sure is a PIA when we both want to take off on the bikes. The puppy sitters (my parents) arrive Sunday PM and 0'dark thirty Monday we are off for the BRP heading souf.
Love those Airedales. We lost our second earlier this year. Among our plans while in Braselton, is to visit an Irish Terrier breeder in S.C. We also plan on visiting another in Missouri on the way home. We had a Welsh before we got the last two Airedales - figured we might look at a mid-sized this time around.

·
Registered
68 Posts
randy said:
Love those Airedales. We lost our second earlier this year. Among our plans while in Braselton, is to visit an Irish Terrier breeder in S.C. We also plan on visiting another in Missouri on the way home. We had a Welsh before we got the last two Airedales - figured we might look at a mid-sized this time around.
i'm sorry about your loss, randy
they are beautiful dogs
we lost our almost 15 year old sheltie last year
and still have an 8 year old sheltie and 3 year portuguese water dog (who hates the water :) )

1 - 18 of 18 Posts