BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm forced to sell one of my bikes and the S is the one to go. See my ad in the classifieds.

·
Registered
158 Posts
When you asked about a basic K12S in the states, he said not on this side of the pond. I was the one that posted it here for you. Tell Tony you had your fun and don't won't it any more. It's not to late to sell one of the other bikes.

·
Registered
368 Posts
zx9rmal said:
I'm forced to sell one of my bikes and the S is the one to go. See my ad in the classifieds.
Sounds suspect. With that stable surely there's something about the KS that's flawed. I recall so many of your posts claiming the K was the finest bike you owned, the best bike made, etc... What happened? Why would you sell this one now?

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Faust said:
Sounds suspect. With that stable surely there's something about the KS that's flawed. I recall so many of your posts claiming the K was the finest bike you owned, the best bike made, etc... What happened? Why would you sell this one now?
A little full of yourself there, assuming things you no NOTHING about. The bike is everything I always said, but my decision is a financial one, which cetrainly isn't any of YOUR business. The only thing "flawed" and "suspect" here is your post.

·
Registered
236 Posts
"Faustism"

zx9rmal said:
A little full of yourself there, assuming things you no NOTHING about. The bike is everything I always said, but my decision is a financial one, which cetrainly isn't any of YOUR business. The only thing "flawed" and "suspect" here is your post.

Hey Mel, couldn't agree with you more. Surprising inquisition coming from a guy that was himself very "confused" for a while...

Hate to see ya sell it but ya gotta do what ya gotta do!

Doug

·
Registered
403 Posts
Might have a little trouble selling this one unless it's priced VERY right!

The non ABS/ESA is the problem.

Maybe if you removed the steering damper!!

·
There's a pill for everything
829 Posts
I paid up

captainasty said:
Isn't this same one that 'Motor' said did not exist. You got it from Memphis, right?
Ask Steve Carrolton in SF a bottle of scotch was the bet
Bummer dude hope you can get back on one real soon

1 - 10 of 10 Posts