BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
A lovely video. Thanks for all the effort to really capture the quality of the sound, especially under acceleration while actually riding the bike. So many of these videos do such a poor job of that, which is really the main point of the video.

Very nice review.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A lovely video. Thanks for all the effort to really capture the quality of the sound, especially under acceleration while actually riding the bike. So many of these videos do such a poor job of that, which is really the main point of the video.

Very nice review.
I'm just glad it was helpful. I went for GPR because I know that they actually develop their exhausts on the original bikes. They have managed to create a product that adds character but is usable in the real world. So many cheap exhausts sound great at first but have too much bass for long trips. This is just right - nice sound on acceleration and at ideal, but quiet on the freeway. Perfect for a touring bike.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I had just about decided to go with one of these for my K1200GT, and you have proven it to be even bettter than I was hoping! Thanks Dave for the great info & testing.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts