BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hard times for Harley-Davidson of Auburn, CA

Guess the sales aren't doing so well now. I would have expected them to make it up on apparel or service, but I guess it's not to be.

Shame. I was in the Reno H-D recently and it is huge. It's in three separate buildings and also contains a Buell shop. Old shop across the street is vacant and was very small.

Mack

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
All of the RUB's are running out of money and i have noticed a ton of used Harleys for sale. There are too many shops around and there are at least 4 other shops. Too bad that they had to close up. I don't like to see businesses fail.

·
Registered
650 Posts
chuckheinch said:
All of the RUB's are running out of money and i have noticed a ton of used Harleys for sale. There are too many shops around and there are at least 4 other shops. Too bad that they had to close up. I don't like to see businesses fail.
My local BMW dealer is also the local HD dealer. He is the ONLY HD dealer servicing a region of around 2 million people. Discount? whats that?? Brisbane dealership is theirs, drive 100ks south to the Gold Coast, its his! drive 100ks north to the Sunshine Coast, His!.
Sales are well down here too but given that he has more money than God he wont be going broke any time soon. I am happy about that :spank1:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts