BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
little response

Ordered them and they came in. I will post a picture and let you know if and how they work. Although there does not seem to be much interest.

·
Registered
74 Posts
My boss has a set on his FJR1300. He got the Heat Troller to control them. He loves him. He's in the process of putting a set on his father in laws Harley.

Charlie

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Heat Is Good

The grip heaters went on the Reflex with little trouble and work very well for a $29.00 investment. Quite happy. Next the R75/6.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I recently installed a set of Hot Grips on my K100. I was a little nervous after reading the instructions, but I took my time, studied the instructions, trial fitted everything, studied the instructions, trial fitted everything, and studied the instructions b/4 taking the full plunge. Since I got the grips for Christmas, I don't know for sure how much they cost, but I suspect it was much more than $29. Looks like I may try a pair of the heated pads for my Royal Star. By the way, I am so pleased with the comfort of the Hot Grips that I spent yesterday installing a heated seat pad in my Corbin.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
R75/6

Now with heated grips. Pisser of a time with wiring, Should have bitten the bullet early on and pulled the fairing off would have made it easy. But these things work damn well for the price of admission. I will see how long they last.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts