BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It’s prime riding weather from now through April here in the lower desert. Planning on putting lots of miles in the 02 K1200RS brim now until things heat up here in the desert.

I am retired and I’ve been riding since the 1960’s. Hopefully I’ll have at least another 10 years of good riding left in me. Hoping the RS will outlive me and that it will be my last bike.

·
Registered
2003 BMW K1200GT
28 Posts
Welcome! As my 03 K1200GT is currently hiding in the garage from the bitter cold here in Maryland (quiet all you Midwesterners; it's cold here too), it's good to know others are getting out for a ride.

·
Registered
2003 BMW K1200 GT
8 Posts
Welcome! I love PHX, but I haven't ridden in the Valley of the Sun yet. Here in Wisconsin, my bike is in winter storage getting some maintenance done as well. Having not had a bike for the last 30 plus years (until about a year ago), I was astonished to hear what the dealer was going to charge me for an oil change!

·
Premium Member
46 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
2012 BMW K1300S (also 1993 BMW R1100RS and 1974 BMW R60/6)
41 Posts
Welcome. I live in Michigan but my mom and sister live in Phoenix and I spent the eighties there. Most of my riding buddies are from there and were all on BMWs then; some still are. Perhaps we'll meet some time.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts