BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here are a few more pix's of of my 2004 GT & friend on his V-rod dicing with some big stuff.

See previous thread on "Who says K's are to heavy to race".

I have become spirited or insane & will race again at our local race track, Killarney. The bug has bitten even at my golden years (51yrs). See www.killarney.co.za

Sanity says, park the GT & use something more suited to track racing, but folk it's the expressions on all there faces & ridiculous questions, like is it modified or that bikes quick hey!!! that I simply cannot resist. :D

The kids have left & now mommy & I are really enjoying life & take any opportunity to ride & visit parts of our beautiful country we have not seen yet.

P.S Sorry for poor quality of photo's, photographers will not give you high res unless you pay for them. The one's I bought, I should have also had placed onto CD for use such as here.

Cheers GT/RS riders

From fellow GT rider Craig.
Cape Town
South Africa :D

Attachments

·
Registered
181 Posts
Very cool. Way to go old man!! Pics of a V-rod in heavy lean....wow, now that is a big heavy bike. Be careful, but sure looks fun.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Keep that K Banner flying dude!
All I know is, you got major bigger kahonies than me....

Looking forward to the "Buff"

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just make sure the RS parts arrive in time for the Buff, don't believe for one minute that BMW South Africa has all those body parts ex-stock.

Has insurance co. given you the go ahead yet?

Cannot wait to get away from the rat race & am really looking forward to the rally.

Speak to you soon.

Cheers
Craig

1 - 4 of 4 Posts