BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

Hi and small fairing questions (K75)

2K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  HCorn 
#1 ·
I just picked up a 1986 K75T. I've lusted after a K75 for awhile and it is living up to my expectations. However, I'm not a big fan of the "T" fairing and I removed it pretty much immediately. I'm considering converting it to a "C", but am wondering what other options are out there for a small fairing. I may just stick with the naked look, but wouldn't mind getting the wind off my chest. (I did try searching but didn't come up with much - please refer me to an existing thread if I missed it :) )

Here's the new bike:

See less See more
#3 ·
That's me Drake.

I didn't quite understand the post above about mine having a K100 "fairing" because I was thinking of the T, aka International, windscreen as the fairing. I guess I was thinking that what is on mine is just what is under the plastic on the C and S models. But it sounds like that little bit of plastic is actually what's on a K100? I think I'm getting it now.

So I guess that means I can look into aftermarket screens that fit K100s as far as bolt on replacements?

I'm still thinking the "C" fairing looks the best.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.