BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Seen at this link. Maybe to replace the ST1300 since they refer to it as a Sport-Tourer?

Seems a bit like the final drive of the BMW when I saw it, but it will probably last longer than a BMW final drive though. Switchgear may even work also. :D

Ugly triangular pipe though. :(

Mack

·
Registered
122 Posts
Yea, yea, everybody keeps saying that and it never shows up. I tell ya, if it does, I'll sure be looking at it. If they replace that overweight ST with a real SPORT tourer, they would get in the game.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Whats with the test pilot in a T Shirt??????????

·
Registered
42 Posts
I'm sure that's a Kevlar t shirt, jeans and sneakers..................

I think it looks like a K12RS 02 - 04 model from that side view - can't go wrong with that!!!

A VFR with shaft drive - alright!!

·
Registered
38 Posts
BMW had better up their game quality and customer care wise when that arrives, My rear trans leaked in less than 4000miles and now I have to pay for the oil to refil it when they change the seal under warranty.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Chuck, I checked with another dealer and they confirmed that this was BMW policy in the UK even for bikes under warranty like mine, unless they can pour the old oil back in! Another annoyance was that my cam chain tensioner rattles like mad sometimes at start up but when they had the bike in it didn't do it, so, even though they have the official BMW fix on their shelf they wouldn't fit it. Makes you feel really like you're a liar. Not a nice feeling. And don't get me started on the non availability from BMW of engine casing screws to replace rusty ones....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts