BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
I live in Memphis,TN and if anyone is going to the pre-rally and crossing the Mississippi River between St Louis and Vicksburg I'd like to hook up with you and ride to Alpine for the pre-rally. I prefer having a riding partner for safety. I don't camp. Seperate motel rooms, 'no moose calls'.
[email protected]

·
Registered
2,088 Posts
Howdy

If you can get to Fort Worth, TX ....you can ride with us to Alpine. We will be leaving early Sunday on the 9th. Let me know if you would like to Ride or if you would like to trailer, you could leave from here on two wheels.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
James
Thanks for the invite. I will be riding. Never trailered before no need to start now. I'll meet y'all in Fort Worth. Please provide gathering point info?
If no one is coming through Memphis, I may leave early and do some visiting of old Seabee buddies in Dallas/Fort Worth area.

·
"Hey Y'all"
2,239 Posts
Wre going to be .....

Deerhead said:
Hi all,
I live in Memphis,TN and if anyone is going to the pre-rally and crossing the Mississippi River between St Louis and Vicksburg I'd like to hook up with you and ride to Alpine for the pre-rally. I prefer having a riding partner for safety. I don't camp. Seperate motel rooms, 'no moose calls'.
[email protected]
We're going the southern route - Atlanta, Shreveport, Ft Worth, Alpine. We'll see you in Ft Worth on Saturday April 8th.

·
Looking for better limits...
5,163 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Moose Calls!

Those loud Moose like noises caused by the rapid expansion of foul smelling gases that most of us make in the mornings!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts