BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A bud of mine recently put a hydrogen conversion kit on his van with a 30% increase. Im looking for a small unit to attach to a GT. Any info would be helpful.
Thanks
Bobby GT06

·
Addict
3,750 Posts
I thought hydrogen was a bit more inflammable than propane? Combine that with a quick disconnect leak and the bike will go like a rocket. :boom:

Most gas conversions involve adapting the inlet manifold to fit a demand valve - the more suck, the more gas (Hydrogen).

Look carefully at power to weight - cylinders and the control valves will be quite heavy. Also volume flow and how much run time you can actually get. There's not much protection from explosion if you crash the bike either.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
110 Posts
gt06 said:
A bud of mine recently put a hydrogen conversion kit on his van with a 30% increase. Im looking for a small unit to attach to a GT. Any info would be helpful.
Thanks
Bobby GT06
Hoax. If this is one of those electrolytic cells that bubbles a little gas into the intake, it's nonsense. Without getting into arguments about enthalpy and conservation of energy, your buddy's dreaming.

·
Looking for better limits...
5,163 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts