BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Called the dealership this morning right when they opened. "You still got that silver one on the floor?" "Yes we do," they tell me. "Okey dokey, I'll be right there."

Rode it off the lot with 39 miles on it. Everything on it except the alarm (I think :) )

Already scheduled my 600 mile service, that won't take long. Thank goodness we've got thunderstorms rolling all afternoon, I can curl up with the owner's manual.

Here's a pic of me in my helmet - :teeth What a silly grin.

Attachments

·
Registered
549 Posts
Congrats!! Would that be an '07 or '08?

BTW, those smiles will never go away......

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Welcome to the club. Don't let them forget to do the final drive oil at your service. Enjoy the ride.

·
Registered
606 Posts
Well now you need to change your handle.......as a former Flying Brick Pilot myself I know the old Brick was a good engine. :clap:

well I should talk....my handle is still KBMWRS..... :wtf:

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
kbmwrs said:
Well now you need to change your handle.......as a former Flying Brick Pilot myself I know the old Brick was a good engine. :clap:

well I should talk....my handle is still KBMWRS..... :wtf:

If you saw the planes I fly for work you might think the handle works out fine still. :D

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
kbmwrs said:
You fly a Piper TriPacers?????

Now that flies like a brick.
The flying milk stool? Yeah, spent some time in 'em. It is a brick but has killer performance. 4 peeps, half tanks and you're off 1/4 mile grass strip in the summer! Fun little bird. Friend's of mine had one I got to know.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts