BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks for the input everyone.

I test road the RT, GS, and GSA, - even a VStrom.

I took them around town, through twistes, did hole shots, Uee's, Wheelies, and combat stops.
While I was in Iraq, I laid in the rack with the GSA photo ovelooking a canyon. I wanted one so bad it hurt. My friend told me to trythe RT because I would not do enough off road to rate a GS/GSA. I just liked that style. The RT was nice and may have future garage space. The GT just leaned over a little too much. But the power was there:)

After my test rides. I came to the conclusion that none of them could touch the Tiger. So I purchased a 2008 tiger "demo" with all the accessories I needed. It just did all those things and it was $9000 to $11000 cheaper.

I think the RT/LT may be in my future. Just not now. Thanks again for you comments. I did take them in to affect. Cheers BC

·
Registered
650 Posts
Never mind, Im sure it will be ok.
For me a Tiger would be a bit like kissing my sister, ya know what I mean?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Never mind, Im sure it will be ok. For me a Tiger would be a bit like kissing my sister, ya know what I mean?
Hey Dadicool59,

Where I come from that is allowed lol :ghug:

Bloke

·
Registered
650 Posts
BigBloke said:
Hey Dadicool59,

Where I come from that is allowed lol :ghug:

Bloke
In Tasmania it is compulsory. :teeth

Sorry Westie:)

·
Registered
103 Posts
Congratulations

Ignore the uninformed! Anyone who hasn't ridden the latest version of the Tiger is missing out on one of the most fun and exciting bikes made. I got one as a loaner from a dealer in Little Rock last year while my BMW was getting new shoes. Took it to lunch. Had a "nooner". What a great bike! Nimble handling, comfortable, and great power delivery! Be careful not to twist too much in the lower gears! She'll come right up on you! Enjoy!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts