BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
idiots is right

Those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it. She will get hurt again for certain. Anyone who rides as a passenger on a rocket, wearing no protective clothing except for a helmet deserves what happens. Her tone says it all. She's not really all that upset that she left a good portion of her anatomy shredded all over some deserted highway while her boyfriend gets his jollies by being shallow, inconsiderate, self-centered and a whole list of adjectives I could apply. Sounds like they were made for each other.

Hope they both learn from this.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Shame about the girl, but I know from experience that a lot will go away after a long period. (my sleeve ripped apart while sliding on the tarmac - no high speed, no big deal). In the US there are states that allow motorcycling without helmet. In Europe there is no country that allows this, here every helmet has to have an ECE approval tag. How do you view the bikers that are riding without?
BTW - if you are caught in Italy without a tag in your helmet, you can leave your bike standing on the spot.

Frits van Straten.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the helmet issue is, I think, left best to the individual- if they have anything to protect, they will wear one.

I went thru the girl's other images- lots of pics of her boyfriend doing stoppies, wheelies, big crotchrocket fans they are. Naive, stupid, whatever the case, in all the other pics they are both wearing full gear. Never saw anything but full face helmets. Odd how, on the one day they dont have proper gear, he decides to haul ass.

When she is forty, and those scars really start to tighten and she's paid tons for plastic surgery, maybe she'll ask herself if it was all worth it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts