BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went Christmas shopping on line yesterday (12-16) at 1030 AM CST. Ordered a Hein Gericke Timbukto jacket and pants for my self, battery tender for my GT from Derby Cycles in Kentucky. It was at my door at 1100AM today! At the same time I ordered a Olympia riding outfit for the wife, and a few odd and ends from Bob's BMW in Maryland. I received a shipping email with in 1 hour from them. I did not have to pay for overnight from either one of them. :) I really was worried about getting everything in time for Christmas. If I knew I was in that tight with Santa, I would have asked for a lot more! :D

·
Registered
440 Posts
Bob's BMW

I ordered some odds and ends also from Bob's well over a week ago and have never heard a word or received any merchandise either.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ken, I ordered stuff on Dec. 16 and it was here last night on Dec. 20. Better still opening the packing list I found some items on sale at a lower price than advertised on line and charged the lower price. My wife's Olympia Jacket is on back order. When you ordered there was 4 choices for out of stock items. Wait till all were in, contact me, or ship what you got, and some other. I don't remember the default choice. But, perhaps you had something out of stock and they are waiting on it. So far , I have been happy and would recommend them. However, this is my first order with them. I hope it has not ruined your holiday.
Happy Chriswanzacha!
Richie

1 - 3 of 3 Posts