BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone going to the motorcycle show next weekend in San Mateo Ca.??

My SO and I will be heading down on Sat 11/17 am if someone wants to hookup for the trip or meet there post here or PM me. We are in the Sacramento area.

Take Care, Fletch

·
Looking for better limits...
5,163 Posts
FletchTech said:
Anyone going to the motorcycle show next weekend in San Mateo Ca.??

My SO and I will be heading down on Sat 11/17 am if someone wants to hookup for the trip or meet there post here or PM me. We are in the Sacramento area.

Take Care, Fletch
Will be there first thing Friday, not sure about when on Saturday. Demo rides will be Kawasaki, Yamaha, Harly-Davidson/Buell and KTM.
Saturdays are usually a zoo, but if I can get my butt up early enough, I'll see if I can't get a couple of demo rides in. Sign-up sheets are usually full for the day by 11:00 AM.
PM me your cell phone and we can try to get together in the morning...

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
San Mateo Show

Hey Rich.

Well Maybe next time, Have fun in Colorado. Our best to Maria.

Fletch

·
5,163 Posts

Attachments

·
5,163 Posts

Attachments

·
5,163 Posts

Attachments

·
5,163 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
i wouldn't mind taking a ride on the ducati and the new buell. The buell is a fun bike to ride, but my only complaint was power....with Rotax involved problem solved.

·
5,163 Posts

Attachments

·
5,163 Posts
The Buell was a good fit. Felt a bit too sporty for me, but that's me. Would have loved to get it out on the road, but no demo rides on Friday's show. I'm almost certain that it's not going to be one of the ones available for the demo ride in the morning. Supposed to be available at the dealers by the end of January. Maybe some of the folks waiting for the late shows will have better luck

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
452 Posts
Beautiful bikes!! I'm trying to go to the one in Long Beach. My g/f loves bikes and was frothing when she found it was close to where she lived.

Thanks for the pics,

Gravity

·
5,163 Posts
Gravity,

Check the IMS webpage for Long Beach, and confirm the demo bikes. BMW is scheduled to be one of the mfr's with the demos.

They usually have the demo rides just on Saturday and Sunday, as long as the roads aren't wet (tires kicking up water).

Get there between 8:00 and 8:30 AM to sign up. Sunday at the San Mateo show, the Kawi Z1000 was booked by 9:00 AM. Yamaha FJR and FZ1 were booked by 9:30 AM. Keep in mind, there was only one Z1000 and FZ1, along with 2 FJR's, so it was no real suprise they were fully booked. But, they were all booked before the show doors opened. (The Z1000 was a blast to ride...).

Six Concourse, all booked up by 10:00. Nice ride, not much below 3K, inside ankles were toasty warm after a 30 minute ride. Kind of nice in the cold weather, but got funny looks when I asked how you turn off the heat :teeth

On the other hand, the cruisers were in abundance, and some were left behind for no riders.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.