1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a product that I can have to

1) talk to passenger
2)listen to music (cut out when I talk to passenger
3)take phone call (not have passenger listen in on call)
4)talk to other bike, but we don't hear eachother all the time talking to our passengers....so selective talk ( I guess press a button to talk to them and press again to cut off)

bluetooth prefferred

Thanks

·
Registered
137 Posts
Have you looked at the interphone? Looks like it'll do everything but seperate talking to a passenger versus other people...

·
Statmaster
2,313 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
xrugger9 said:
Is there a product that I can have to

1) talk to passenger
2)listen to music (cut out when I talk to passenger
3)take phone call (not have passenger listen in on call)
4)talk to other bike, but we don't hear eachother all the time talking to our passengers....so selective talk ( I guess press a button to talk to them and press again to cut off)

bluetooth prefferred

Thanks
MotoComm RiderLink

These work really well, have a long battery life, have great support, and best of all all parts come with it to do everything you want AND it does not cost near as much as an AutoComm.

You get what you pay for, so do not expect IPOD quality sound when you hook up you IPOD, but you do have music. You can hook up any cheap 2 way radio and talk to others bikes. I have been using these folks products for several years now and have been very happy with them. I am very happy with the $$$ I spent compared to others as well.

The downside? No bluetooth, no wireless helmet. But if they ever do make one, I will be in line to buy it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.