BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
I can't log in to see the pics, but pretty sure I have seen rear (and front) floorboards for a KGT. No reason in the world I can think of that they wouldn't work on either a 1200 or 1300
Gilly

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Oh, I see it's for an LT, I wonder if it would work though???

·
IBR# 366
3,145 Posts
Ilium Works makes some driver floorboards for the GT. Not sure if they'd work on the passenger pegs though.

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
I thought that too, but my first thought would be the rear for an LT, if it's the current version LT. I would think either would fit the bracket, but the spacing if probably clser to being correct on the rear/LT one. Only possible concern is clearance between the back of it and the front of the saddlebag.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Meese said:
Ilium Works makes some driver floorboards for the GT. Not sure if they'd work on the passenger pegs though.
I've set of passenger floor boards from Ilium works that were originally on a 1200RT. They transferred across to the 1200 GT without any problems. I've had a close look at the 1300GT and there doesn't seem to be any reason why the Iium work passenger boards won't work.

·
Banned
149 Posts
David, can you snap some pics of those passenger floor boards on your K1200. This might be perfect for my daughter who not quite tall enough to reach the OEM pegs easily.

Thank you very much.

Scott

stolper at gmail dot com

BAMBI said:
I've set of passenger floor boards from Ilium works that were originally on a 1200RT. They transferred across to the 1200 GT without any problems. I've had a close look at the 1300GT and there doesn't seem to be any reason why the Iium work passenger boards won't work.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
GillyWI said:
Oh, I see it's for an LT, I wonder if it would work though???
No, the mounting bracket for the GT passenger pegs are at an angle, not parallel with the ground like the LT.
I'd like to see the pics of the Illium boards for the 1200RT mounted on the GT also...

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Probably could be made to work if you are creative.
"Remember you're limited only by your own imagination and the laws in your municipality"-Red Green

1 - 11 of 11 Posts