BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Sooper Dooper Moderator
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll be at the Long Beach Motorcycle Show on Saturday December 18th. Free parking for motorcycles. $15 for a ticket and you can buy them online. Look for the white hair. I'm told it stands out like a neon sign.

·
Premium Member
1,397 Posts
chuckwilmot said:
I'll be at the Long Beach Motorcycle Show on Saturday December 18th. Free parking for motorcycles. $15 for a ticket and you can buy them online. Look for the white hair. I'm told it stands out like a neon sign.
If you buy a ticket online, be sure to use a $3 off discount code. With the $1 online fee, the actual savings is $2. I don't know whether any of these is still active: LEEPARKS, LBENEWS, SAVE3 (before 15 December). Parking is free for motorcycles. Otherwise it is $10. Weather reports look like there might be rain. I will put on my rain gear and ride anyway.

There is a thread on the sister site (BMWLT.COM) where a bunch of the guys are meeting for breakfast at Schooner or Later. I have been to the breakfast several times, and they are great riders to know. I like to get to the show early, so I will skip it again this year. They also talked about dinner after the show. I would sign up for that, but so far nobody has posted specific plans.

http://www.bmwlt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58582

Long Beach BMW is hosting a free breakfast from 7:00 to 10:00 AM on Saturday. You must RSVP by email to Lauren to go. ([email protected] you figure it out.) Doug5551 and I are planning to meet up at LB BMW for breakfast before heading out to the show, along with a large number of our closest friends. See ya there!

http://www.longbeachbmwmotorcycles.com/default.asp?page=xcalendar

·
Registered
459 Posts
Darn, I'm gonna miss the whole thing this year.

I guess the good news is, because I'm working!! A good thing these days.

I'm in another state at the moment.

Have fun and howdy to all, going to miss breakfast, sniff, thats the best part :teeth

·
Registered
5 Posts
Was just about to buy two tickets for myself and son, online for the Cleveland Show, until I noticed that BMW isn't even gonna be there! Not sure if an 8 hour round trip is worth it or not.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I went to Cleveland show yesterday, and thought it was a waste of time. Bike parking was free too, and was surprised to see 1 bike there, due to all the snow. I would have been better served just going around Columbus, dealer to dealer. BMW was not there either, but I already knew before going.
Tom

1 - 6 of 6 Posts